Savior, He can move the mountains
Our God is mighty to save! He is mighty to save!
Forever, author of salvation,
He ROSE and conquered the grave - JESUS CONQUERED THE GRAVE!
Well I know my Redeemer lives!
Forever I proclaim:
That the payment for my sin was the precious life He gave,
But now He's alive and there's an empty grave!
Let all creation testify, let this life within me cry:
I know my Redeemer lives!
(Mighty to Save by Hillsong; My Redeemer Lives by Aldrich & James)
A very interesting article citing Dead Sea scrolls expert Dr. Israel Knohl and his studies into the Jewish concept of the resurrection:
And today, on this Easter Sunday, consider the following critically important questions:
- What if the Gospel story is true?
- What if Jesus not only died for our sins but was buried and raised from the dead on the third day, according to ancient Hebrew prophecies?
- Why should that matter?
- How should someone respond?
[Click here if you'd like to see a concise summary of the Gospel for yourself or to share with others]
No comments:
Post a Comment